Search the KHIT Blog

Monday, June 24, 2013

Hiatus, briefly


I've been taking some downtime the across past week to do some serious, arduous daily dawn-to-dusk home and yard improvement work. The Dawg Days of Summer seem to extend to Health IT, so it seemed a good time. My daily Google news searches haven't been yielding much of note. But, I'm getting close to finishing up the yard. My daily Google news searches haven't been yielding much that's "new" lately. to wit:


First Google "meaningful use" search result this morning (default search by "relevance"). It links to a FierceEMR story that's almost a year old.

Whateever. I'm getting close to finishing up the yard (we're prepping to sell the house), and will be back on task here forthwith.

I've also taken up posting on Pinterest.


Just a bit of diversionary fun.
___

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment