Search the KHIT Blog

Sunday, September 9, 2018

SAVR px progress


Prior to surgery I could max out the spirometer repeatedly with ease. Then, post-op, in the ICU and PCU (Progressive Care Unit), I could barely move it.

I'm now back to pinning it at 2,500 ml multiple times in a row here at home. Doin' OK. Vitals are stable (resting pulse is rather high, though), I'm out walking about 1/3rd mile at a time. Way less pain than I'd expected. Lost about 16 lbs. Fine with that. Two f/ups this week, my surgeon and cardiologist. Should be interesting.

One of my new reads:


Science Magazine book reviews are gonna bankrupt me, LOL...

AGAIN, SAVE THE DATES: SEPT 16TH - 18TH, 2018
THE Health IT event of the year.
Be there.

ERRATUM

Binge-watching.


Can't say enough good about this production.
_____________

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment