Search the KHIT Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2018

Indu Speaks



Dear friends and family, I’m thrilled to share that I was selected as an Aspen Fellow to immerse myself in the examination of leadership and to apply my learnings in to improve health and healthcare in the US. I'm daunted and honored and welcome conversations with all of you to take this task forward!

I’ve had a funny career, and this past year gave me a chance to reflect and reset. I launched induspeaks.com not just to archive my work over the past 10+ years but also to explain to people, once and for all, what I do for a living! Here’s to all the oddballs who freeze when they can’t answer: fireman or policeman, doctor or lawyer when asked by their son’s first grade classmates what their job is (true story!). If there’s anything that the joy of speaking, writing and convening has taught me, it’s that no single one of us has the answer. But we can ask hard questions, listen deeply and then experiment according to our understanding. Rinse, repeat. And that makes and will always make a difference.

Thank you for your friendship and support, and sharing in a community of the curious as we figure this world out and hopefully leave it a touch better in some corners in whatever way we can.

One of my shots from the 2017 Health 2.0 Conference
"...no single one of us has the answer. But we can ask hard questions, listen deeply and then experiment according to our understanding. Rinse, repeat. And that makes and will always make a difference."
Indeed. This old "oddball" washed-up guitar player / techie could not agree more.

I have long called Indu "the most cheerful person in all of health care."

SAVE THE DATES: SEPT 16TH - 18TH, 2018

THE Health IT event of the year.
_____________

More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment