Search the KHIT Blog

Monday, October 2, 2017

A ghastly night in Las Vegas


Well, this was not what I'd planned for early morning.

My wife and I lived in Las Vegas from 1992 through 2013. We have hundreds of great friends there.
I was tired last night, went to bed early. I awoke to this news. I am speechless. I'm starting to hear from dozens of my friends on Facebook that they're safe and unharmed. The shooter, a 64 year old white male from Mesquite, Nevada, one Stephen Paddock, killed himself before police could neutralize him.

I dumped my photos from yesterday's Health 2.0 Provider Symposium last night and had planned to finished triaging them to post this morning along with some thoughts from my notes. It'll have to wait just a bit.

I am just stunned at the moment. Guns, man... #NeverAgain
____________

No comments:

Post a Comment