Search the KHIT Blog

Thursday, April 6, 2023

More on "the battle for your brain."

Nice GBH interview.

 
I commented on their Twitter link in reaction to their DBS tech discussion (Deep Brain Stimulus), which is now beginning to be deployed as a Parkinson's px/tx among other neurodegenerative afflctions.
Will have to “implant” that interview into my blog, as I continue to review your book. DBS? Yeah, I have Parkinson’s. It majorly sux. I’d be all totally down with a Wi-Fi/Bluetooth interface (an App Store “API”?) with my neurons in lieu of cutting through my skull.
ALSO: DAVID EAGLEMAN'S NEW "INNER COSMOS" PODCAST SERIES


Dr. Eagleman rocks. You can subscribe to his audio podcasts at any of the major podcast platforms. 

Also apropos of this stuff, see "The Electrome."
 
UPDATE
Click above
__________
 

No comments:

Post a Comment